Election dates for 2018;
- Fall Primary Election August 14, 2018
- Fall General Election November 6, 2018
New Voters to make your voting experience easier for you please go to MyVote.wi.gov to register online.
- Absentee Voting Information - Click here
- Fill-in Absentee Ballot Application -Click here
- Registration Information– Click Here
- All City residents vote at 639 South Second Street, Medford, WI.
Poll Opening/Closing Times
- 7 AM to 8 PM.
You May Vote If:
- You are a United States citizen.
- You are 18 years
- You have lived in the City of Medford 28 days before the Election date.
- You are registered to vote or are planning to register on election date.
You May NOT Vote If:
- You have voted in this election already.
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction.
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE AT (715)748-1181.