Register to Vote:You can register to vote by filing out a form provided by Wisconsin Voter Registration.
Election dates for 2022 & 2023:
- Spring Primary - February 15, 2022 (if primary is needed)
- Spring Election - April 5, 2022
- Partisan Primary - August 9, 2022
- General Election - November 8, 2022
- Spring Primary - February 21, 2023
- Spring Election - April 4, 2023
New Voters to make your voting experience easier for you please go to MyVote.wi.gov to register online.
- Absentee Voting Information - Click here
- Fill-in Absentee Ballot Application -Click here
- Registration Information– Click Here
- All City residents vote at 639 South Second Street, Medford, WI in the Electric Utility Garage.
Poll Opening/Closing Times
- 7 AM to 8 PM
You May Vote If:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are 18 years old
- You have lived in the City of Medford 28 days before the Election date
- You are registered to vote or are planning to register on election day
You May NOT Vote If:
- You have voted in this election already
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY CLERKS OFFICE AT (715)748-1181.