BILLING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION:All new customers are required to complete an Application for Utility Service. This application along with a copy of your drivers license or photo ID can be dropped off at our office or emailed to: email@example.com
For most residential customers your electric, water, wastewater and refuse/recycling bills are all included on one monthly bill from Medford Utilities.
In person or by mail:
Payments can be mailed to:
Medford City Hall
639 S Second St
Medford, WI 54451
Payments can also be made in person at the same address. Our office hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday. After hours payments can be left in our secure drop box at the office, or the secure drop box located inside Medford's County Market.
Payments made by mail must arrive at our office by the due date to avoid late payment charges.
AUTOMATIC BANK PAY:With automatic bank payment:
- You will still receive your monthly bill with a reminder that the amount will be automatically deducted
- Automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date
- Your bill is paid on time every month
- You'll never have to worry about forgetting a payment or mailing it in on time
ONLINE BILL PAYMENT CREDIT / DEBIT CARD OR EFT
The City of Medford uses Payment Service Network (PSN) for all utility customers to pay safely and securely online.
With PSN you:
- Can set up an online account
- Can pay by checking / savings / debit or credit card
- A convenience fee of 2.75%, plus an additional 50¢ is applied for payments less than $100.00, will be applied to credit / debit card payments
- Set up Auto - Pay on a date of your choosing
- View your bills
- Opt out of paper bills
- View payment history
- Print receipts
- Change your payment profile