There are 9 Camper Sites available along Centennial Drive in the City Park
- The City offers 4 - 40' slab stalls and 5 - 36' slab stalls
- Sites are open May 1st to September 30th
- No reservations accepted; first come first served
- Fee is $15.00 per day
- Envelopes for fees on east side of street by the northmost site
- Maximum 14-day stay
- Water and electric 30-50 amp hookup on west side of street included
- Water and electric 120 volts hookup on east side of street included
- Sanitary disposal is available at the Wastewater Treatment plant: 7am-3pm Monday to Friday and 7am-10am Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
May 18, 2021: Thank you and the City of Medford taxpayers for the beautiful park and campground. We bought an RV to visit our daughter and her family who live here and are enjoying the beautiful park and campground. Please tell your taxpayers thank you!
~Mike & Darla Meyers; Hudson WI
August 7, 2022: Cleanest place I've stayed in! Workers were very efficient and hardworking. I will recommend.